- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Frank Pandolfe, Adam Wright, Warner V. Slack, Charles Safran:
Rethinking the outpatient medication list: increasing patient activation and education while architecting for centralization and improved medication reconciliation. J. Am. Medical Informatics Assoc. 25(8): 1047-1053 (2018)
- Maria Staroselsky, Lynn A. Volk, Ruslana Tsurikova, Lisa P. Newmark, Margaret Lippincott, Irina Litvak, Anne F. Kittler, Tiffany Wang, Jonathan S. Wald, David W. Bates:
An effort to improve electronic health record medication list accuracy between visits: Patients' and physicians' response. Int. J. Medical Informatics 77(3): 153-160 (2008)
- Chiang S. Jao, Daniel B. Hier, William L. Galanter:
Using clinical decision support to maintain medication and problem lists A pilot study to yield higher patient safety. SMC 2008: 739-743
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings