- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Felix A. Eichert, Markus Monhof, Kalman Graffi:
The Impact of Routing Attacks on Pastry-Based P2P Online Social Networks. Euro-Par Workshops (1) 2014: 347-358
- Ugo Montanari, Matteo Sammartino:
Network-Conscious π-calculus - A Model of Pastry. LSFA 2014: 3-17
- Seung-Joon Seok, Wang-Cheol Song, Deokjai Choi:
Implementation of Pastry-based P2P system to share sensor data. Int. J. Sens. Networks 8(3/4): 125-135 (2010)
- Zhengwei Guo, Lin Min, Shuai Yang, Huaipo Yang:
An Enhanced P4P-Based Pastry Routing Algorithm for P2P Network. GrC 2010: 687-691
- Chen Jun, Wang Lei:
Improved Hierarchical Network Model Based on Pastry Scheme. WKDD 2009: 859-862
- Hakem Beitollahi, Geert Deconinck:
Comparing Chord, CAN, and Pastry overlay networks for resistance to DoS attacks. CRiSIS 2008: 261-266
- Ioannis Aekaterinidis, Peter Triantafillou:
PastryStrings: A Comprehensive Content-Based Publish/Subscribe DHT Network. ICDCS 2006: 23
- Tobias Hoßfeld, Simon Oechsner, Kurt Tutschku, Frank-Uwe Andersen, Luca Caviglione:
Supporting Vertical Handover by Using a Pastry Peer-to-Peer Overlay Network. PerCom Workshops 2006: 163-167
- Franca Delmastro:
From Pastry to CrossROAD: CROSS-Layer Ring Overlay for AD Hoc Networks. PerCom Workshops 2005: 60-64
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.