- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Peide Liu, Ying Li:
Some partitioned heronian mean aggregation operators based on intuitionistic linguistic information and their application to decision-making. J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 38(4): 4001-4029 (2020)
- Shankar Mohan, Youngki Kim, Anna G. Stefanopoulou:
Estimating the Power Capability of Li-ion Batteries Using Informationally Partitioned Estimators. IEEE Trans. Control. Syst. Technol. 24(5): 1643-1654 (2016)
- Laith Al-Jobouri, Martin Fleury, Mohammed Ghanbari:
Comprehensive protection of data-partitioned video for broadband wireless IPTV streaming. Mobile Information Systems 8(2): 83-105 (2012)
- Iacopo Carreras, Daniele Miorandi, Geoffrey Canright, Kenth Engø-Monsen:
Eigenvector Centrality in Highly Partitioned Mobile Networks: Principles and Applications. Advances in Biologically Inspired Information Systems 2007: 123-145
- Claudia V. Goldman, Jeffrey S. Rosenschein:
Partitioned Multiagent Systems in Information Oriented Domains. Agents 1999: 32-39
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.