- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Tommaso Boccali:
Current and Projected Needs for High Energy Physics Experiments (with a Particular Eye on CERN LHC). ASPLOS 2020: 465
- Myrto Grigoroglou, Anna Papafragou:
Children's (and Adults') Production Adjustments to Generic and Particular Listener Needs. Cogn. Sci. 43(10) (2019)
- Jessica Burgner, Jörg Raczkowsky, Heinz Wörn:
End-effector calibration and registration procedure for robot assisted laser material processing: Tailored to the particular needs of short pulsed CO2 laser bone ablation. ICRA 2009: 3091-3096
- A. R. Bakker:
The need to know the history of the use of digital patient data, in particular the EHR. Int. J. Medical Informatics 76(5-6): 438-441 (2007)
- Rachel K. E. Bellamy, John T. Richards, Rhonda Rosenbaum, Thomas Erickson, Wendy A. Kellogg, John C. Thomas, Jonathan P. Brezin, Calvin Swart:
Common & particular needs: a challenge to participatory design. CHI Extended Abstracts 2007: 1697-1702
- Akira Muraya, Tadashi Matsumoto, Seiichiro Moro, Haruo Hasegawa:
All Fundamental Particular Solutions are Needed to Express an Arbitrary Firing Count Vector in Petri Nets. IEICE Trans. Fundam. Electron. Commun. Comput. Sci. 88-A(1): 399-404 (2005)
- Margaret Isaacs:
Approaches to Network Training with Particular Reference to a Perceived Need for Self-Help Materials. Comput. Networks ISDN Syst. 27(3): 345-352 (1994)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.