- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Nikolai Nøjgaard, Nadia El-Mabrouk, Daniel Merkle, Nicolas Wieseke, Marc Hellmuth:
Partial Homology Relations - Satisfiability in Terms of Di-Cographs. COCOON 2018: 403-415
- Raúl Reina-Molina, Daniel Díaz-Pernil, Pedro Real, Ainhoa Berciano:
Effective homology of k-D digital objects (partially) calculated in parallel. Pattern Recognit. Lett. 83: 59-66 (2016)
- Suyash P. Awate, Richard M. Leahy, Anand A. Joshi:
Riemannian Statistical Analysis of Cortical Geometry with Robustness to Partial Homology and Misalignment. MICCAI (1) 2016: 237-246
- Ahmet A. Husainov:
The Homology of Partial Monoid Actions and Petri Nets. Appl. Categorical Struct. 21(6): 587-615 (2013)
- Barbara Di Fabio, Claudia Landi:
Persistent homology and partial similarity of shapes. Pattern Recognit. Lett. 33(11): 1445-1450 (2012)
- Ahmet A. Husainov:
The Homology Groups of a Partial Trace Monoid Action. CoRR abs/1111.0854 (2011)
- R. Bumby, E. Cooper, D. Latch:
Interactive Computation of Homology of Finite Partially Ordered Sets. SIAM J. Comput. 4(3): 321-325 (1975)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.