- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Louis Renoult, Patrick S. R. Davidson, Erika Schmitz, Lillian Park, Kenneth Campbell, Morris Moscovitch, Brian Levine:
Autobiographically Significant Concepts: More Episodic than Semantic in Nature? An Electrophysiological Investigation of Overlapping Types of Memory. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 27(1): 57-72 (2015)
- Shimin Miao, Wanggen Wan, Xiaoqing Yu, Etienne Thuillier:
Detecting overlapping community structure of complex networks in nature and society. ICAILP 2014: 584-587
- Muhammad Iqbal, Will N. Browne, Mengjie Zhang:
Learning overlapping natured and niche imbalance boolean problems using XCS classifier systems. IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation 2013: 1818-1825
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.