- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Feifei Yang, Peter Watson, Marika Koukoula, Emmanouil N. Anagnostou:
Enhancing Weather-Related Power Outage Prediction by Event Severity Classification. IEEE Access 8: 60029-60042 (2020)
- Weijie Qi, Weisi Guo, Rob Procter, Jie Zhang:
Geo-Tagging Quality-of-Experience Self-Reporting on Twitter to Mobile Network Outage Events. ISC2 2019: 651-657
- Jonathan Dunne, David Malone:
Obscured by the cloud: A resource allocation framework to model cloud outage events. J. Syst. Softw. 131: 218-229 (2017)
- Konstantin Bauman, Alexander Tuzhilin, Ryan Zaczynski:
Using Social Sensors for Detecting Emergency Events: A Case of Power Outages in the Electrical Utility Industry. ACM Trans. Manag. Inf. Syst. 8(2-3): 7:1-7:20 (2017)
- Ramachandra Kota, Vijay Arya, Daniel A. Bowden:
Inferring non-outage events using meter voltage data. e-Energy (Posters) 2016: 4:1-4:2
- Lin Quan, John S. Heidemann, Yuri Pradkin:
Visualizing sparse internet events: network outages and route changes. Computing 96(1): 39-51 (2014)
- Pedro Coronel, Markus E. Gärtner, Helmut Bölcskei:
Selective-Fading Multiple-Access MIMO Channels: Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff and Dominant Outage Event Regions. CoRR abs/0905.1386 (2009)
- Andrew P. Snow, K. Chatanyam, Gary R. Weckman, Philip Campbell:
Power Related Network Outages: Impact, Triggering Events, And Root Causes. NOMS 2006
- Michele Zorzi:
Outage and error events in bursty channels. IEEE Trans. Commun. 46(3): 349-356 (1998)
- Michele Zorzi:
Outage and error events in bursty channels. PIMRC 1997: 17-21
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.