- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Sergio Agnoli, Marco Zanon, Serena Mastria, Alessio Avenanti, Giovanni Emanuele Corazza:
Predicting response originality through brain activity: An analysis of changes in EEG alpha power during the generation of alternative ideas. NeuroImage 207 (2020)
- Zhongling Pi, Jianzhong Hong, Weiping Hu:
Interaction of the originality of peers' ideas and students' openness to experience in predicting creativity in online collaborative groups. BJET 50(4): 1801-1814 (2019)
- Manon Marinussen, Alwin de Rooij:
Being Yourself to be Creative: How Self-Similar Avatars can Support the Generation of Original Ideas in Virtual Environments. Creativity & Cognition 2019: 285-293
- Giovanni Rinaldi, Marco Manca:
The International Register of Ideas and Innovations. A Visionary Social Network to Develop Innovation and Protect IP Using Blockchain and Proof-of-Originality Algorithm. INSCI 2019: 275-282
- Daniele Bacciotti, Yuri Borgianni, Federico Rotini:
An original design approach for stimulating the ideation of new product features. Comput. Ind. 75: 80-100 (2016)
- Naama Mayseless, Ayelet Eran, Simone G. Shamay-Tsoory:
Generating original ideas: The neural underpinning of originality. NeuroImage 116: 232-239 (2015)
- Kai Wang, Jeffrey V. Nickerson, Yasuaki Sakamoto:
Crowdsourced Idea Generation: The Effect of Exposure to an Original Idea. AMCIS 2013
- Harris Kyriakou, Jeffrey V. Nickerson:
Idea Inheritance, Originality, and Collective Innovation. CoRR abs/1311.0527 (2013)
- Tuncer I. Ören:
Evolution of the discontinuity concept in modeling and simulation: from original idea to model switching, switchable understanding, and beyond. Simulation 88(9): 1072-1079 (2012)
- Mohammad Ahsan, Tapio Saramäki:
"A MATLAB based optimum multiband FIR filters design program following the original idea of the Remez multiple exchange algorithm". ISCAS 2011: 137-140
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.