- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Rui Teng:
Sequence Configuration With Self-Organized Function Structure for Networking of Smart Sensors. IEEE Syst. J. 13(3): 2594-2604 (2019)
- Widist Bekulu Tessema, Murad Khan, Byeongung Kim, Kijun Han:
A Synchronous Channel Hopping Sequence for Self Organized Cognitive Radio Networks. Ad Hoc Sens. Wirel. Networks 30(1-2): 131-144 (2016)
- Widist Bekulu Tessema, Byeongung Kim, Kijun Han:
An Asynchronous Channel Hopping Sequence for Rendezvous Establishment in Self Organized Cognitive Radio Networks. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 81(2): 649-659 (2015)
- Amir Dezfouli, Bernard W. Balleine:
Actions, Action Sequences and Habits: Evidence That Goal-Directed and Habitual Action Control Are Hierarchically Organized. PLoS Comput. Biol. 9(12) (2013)
- Widist Bekulu Tessema, Keuchul Cho, Gihyuk Seong, Gisu Park, Kijun Han:
Making channel hopping sequences for self-organized mobile networks. ITST 2013: 440-449
- Boris Durán, Yulia Sandamirskaya:
Neural dynamics of hierarchically organized sequences: A robotic implementation. Humanoids 2012: 357-362
- Boris Durán, Yulia Sandamirskaya, Gregor Schöner:
A Dynamic Field Architecture for the Generation of Hierarchically Organized Sequences. ICANN (1) 2012: 25-32
- Mark Shelhamer:
Sequences of predictive eye movements form a fractional Brownian series - implications for self-organized criticality in the oculomotor system. Biol. Cybern. 93(1): 43-53 (2005)
- Sylvian R. Ray, William H. Hsu:
Self-Organized-Expert Modular Network for Classification of Spatiotemporal Sequences. Intell. Data Anal. 2(1-4): 287-301 (1998)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.