- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Saeideh Gholamrezazadeh Motlagh, Jelena V. Misic, Vojislav B. Misic:
An analytical model for churn process in Bitcoin network with ordinary and relay nodes. Peer Peer Netw. Appl. 13(6): 1931-1942 (2020)
- Gennady Y. Kulikov, Rüdiger Weiner:
Doubly quasi-consistent fixed-stepsize numerical integration of stiff ordinary differential equations with implicit two-step peer methods. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 340: 256-275 (2018)
- Rüdiger Weiner, Gennady Y. Kulikov, Steffen Beck, Jürgen Bruder:
New third- and fourth-order singly diagonally implicit two-step peer triples with local and global error controls for solving stiff ordinary differential equations. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 316: 380-391 (2017)
- Gennady Yu. Kulikov, Rüdiger Weiner:
A Singly Diagonally Implicit Two-Step Peer Triple with Global Error Control for Stiff Ordinary Differential Equations. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 37(3) (2015)
- Anton J. Nederhof, Anthony F. J. van Raan:
Peer review and bibliometric indicators of scientific performance: A comparison of cum laude doctorates with ordinary doctorates in physics. Scientometrics 11(5-6): 333-350 (1987)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.