- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Sunny Jung Kim, Jeffrey T. Hancock:
Optimistic Bias and Facebook Use: Self-Other Discrepancies About Potential Risks and Benefits of Facebook Use. Cyberpsy., Behavior, and Soc. Networking 18(4): 214-220 (2015)
- Amir Hetsroni, Zachary Sheaffer, Uri Ben Zion, Mosi Rosenboim:
Economic Expectations, Optimistic Bias, and Television Viewing During Economic Recession. Communication Research 41(2): 180-207 (2014)
- Karina S. Blair, Marcela Otero, Cindy Teng, Madeline Jacobs, Stephanie Odenheimer, Daniel S. Pine, R. James R. Blair:
Dissociable roles of ventromedial prefrontal cortex (vmPFC) and rostral anterior cingulate cortex (rACC) in value representation and optimistic bias. NeuroImage 78: 103-110 (2013)
- Adam J. L. Harris, Punit Shah, Caroline Catmur, Geoffrey Bird, Ulrike Hahn:
Autism, optimism and positive events: Evidence against a general optimistic bias. CogSci 2013
- Weijie Chen, David G. Brown:
Optimistic bias in the assessment of high dimensional classifiers with a limited dataset. IJCNN 2011: 2698-2703
- Hichang Cho, Jae-Shin Lee, Siyoung Chung:
Optimistic bias about online privacy risks: Testing the moderating effects of perceived controllability and prior experience. Comput. Hum. Behav. 26(5): 987-995 (2010)
- Valerio Gheri, Giovanni Castellari, Francesco Quaglia:
Controlling Bias in Optimistic Simulations with Space Uncertain Events. DS-RT 2008: 157-164
- Ran Wei, Ven-Hwei Lo, Hung-Yi Lu:
Reconsidering the Relationship Between the Third-Person Perception and Optimistic Bias. Communication Research 34(6): 665-684 (2007)
- Andrew P. Snow, Mark Keil, Linda G. Wallace:
The effects of optimistic and pessimistic biasing on software project status reporting. Inf. Manag. 44(2): 130-141 (2007)
- Hyeun-Suk Rhee, Young U. Ryu, Cheong-Tag Kim:
I Am Fine but You Are Not: Optimistic Bias and Illusion of Control on Information Security. ICIS 2005
- John R. Chapin:
Third-Person Perception and Optimistic Bias Among Urban Minority At-Risk Youth. Communication Research 27(1): 51-81 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.