- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Mohamed F. Ahmed, Reda A. Ammar, Sanguthevar Rajasekaran:
Optimal Micro-Threading Scheduling for Multi-Core Processors to Hide Memory Latency. ISCA PDCCS 2009: 221-227
- Philippe Veber, Nicola Yanev, Rumen Andonov, Vincent Poirriez:
Optimal Protein Threading by Cost-Splitting. WABI 2005: 365-375
- Jinbo Xu, Ming Li, Dongsup Kim, Ying Xu:
Raptor: Optimal Protein Threading by Linear Programming. J. Bioinform. Comput. Biol. 1(1): 95-118 (2003)
- Lin Luo, Feng Wu, Shipeng Li, Zhenquan Zhuang, Ya-Qin Zhang:
A two-pass optimal motion-threading technique for 3D wavelet video coding. ISCAS (4) 2002: 819-822
- Jun Nakajima, Venkatesh Pallipadi:
Enhancements for Hyper-Threading Technology in the Operating System: Seeking the Optimal Scheduling. WIESS 2002: 25-38
- Jadwiga R. Bienkowska, Robert G. Rogers, Temple F. Smith:
A method for optimal design of a threading scoring function. RECOMB 1999: 25-32
- Ying Xu, Dong Xu, Edward C. Uberbacher:
An Efficient Computational Method for Globally Optimal Threading. J. Comput. Biol. 5(3): 597-614 (1998)
- Richard H. Lathrop, Temple F. Smith:
A Branch-and-Bound Algorithm for Optimal Protein Threading with Pairwise (Contact Potential) Amino Acid Interactions. HICSS (5) 1994: 365-374
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.