- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Michele Ruta, Floriano Scioscia, Tommaso Di Noia, Eugenio Di Sciascio:
Reasoning in Pervasive Environments: An Implementation of Concept Abduction with Mobile OODBMS. Web Intelligence 2009: 145-148
- Bipin C. Desai, Khaled Jababo:
An OODBMS Graphical Development Environment. IDEAS 1997: 33-44
- Michele Missikoff, R. Pizzicannella:
Interactive and visual environment supporting conceptual modeling of complex OODB applications. AVI 1996: 266-268
- Seong-Woo Chang, Sukho Lee, Hyoung-Joo Kim:
SOPView: A Visual Query and Object Browsing Environment for SOP OODBMS. COMPSAC 1996: 354-360
- Claudia Bauzer Medeiros, Marco A. Casanova, Gilberto Câmara:
The DOMUS Project - Building on OODB GIS for Environmental Control. IGIS 1994: 45-54
- Steven Tu, Daniel J. Buehrer:
Clustering Objects for OODBs in a Multiple Relationship Environment. PACIS 1993: 28
- Johann Christoph Freytag, Rainer Manthey, Mark Wallace:
Mapping Object-Oriented Concepts into Relational Concepts by Meta-Compilation in a Logic programming Environment. OODBS 1988: 204-208
- Ronald Morrison, Alfred L. Brown, Raymund Carrick, Richard C. H. Connor, Alan Dearle:
On the Integration of Object-Oriented and Process-Oriented Computation in Persistent Environments. OODBS 1988: 334-339
- Erwin Petry:
A Model for an Object Management System for Software Engineering Environments. OODBS 1988: 262-267
- John R. Nestor:
Re-creation and Evolution in a Programming Environment. OODBS 1986: 230
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.