- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Mikhail Cherdantsev, Kirill D. Cherednichenko, Shane Cooper:
Extreme Localization of Eigenfunctions to One-Dimensional High-Contrast Periodic Problems with a Defect. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 50(6): 5825-5856 (2018)
- Fabian Teichert, Andreas Zienert, Jörg Schuster, Michael Schreiber:
Improved recursive Green's function formalism for quasi one-dimensional systems with realistic defects. J. Comput. Phys. 334: 607-619 (2017)
- Toru Fuda, Daiju Funakawa, Akito Suzuki:
Localization of a multi-dimensional quantum walk with one defect. Quantum Inf. Process. 16(8): 203 (2017)
- Seungil Kim, Tae In Kwon:
Convergence of the supercell method for computation of defect modes in one-dimensional photonic crystals. Appl. Math. Lett. 49: 159-165 (2015)
- Junshan Lin, Fadil Santosa:
Resonances of a Finite One-Dimensional Photonic Crystal with a Defect. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 73(2): 1002-1019 (2013)
- Marcus Pivato:
Defect particle kinematics in one-dimensional cellular automata. Theor. Comput. Sci. 377(1-3): 205-228 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.