- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Hongjin Shim, Euikyung Shin, Sohye Lim:
What makes us two-screen users? The effects of two-screen viewing motivation and psychological traits on social interactions. Comput. Hum. Behav. 75: 339-346 (2017)
- Boreum Choi, Yoonhyuk Jung:
The effects of second-screen viewing and the goal congruency of supplementary content on user perceptions. Comput. Hum. Behav. 64: 347-354 (2016)
- Astrid J. A. Lubeck, Jelte E. Bos, John F. Stins:
Equally moved and not really sick from viewing 2D and 3D motion stimuli on a TV screen. Displays 41: 9-15 (2016)
- Anna Van Cauwenberge, Gabi Schaap, Rob van Roy:
"TV no longer commands our full attention": Effects of second-screen viewing and task relevance on cognitive load and learning from news. Comput. Hum. Behav. 38: 100-109 (2014)
- Clare E. Sims, Eliana Colunga:
Parent-Child Screen Media Co-Viewing: Influences on Toddlers' Word Learning and Retention. CogSci 2013
- Jinghui Hou, Yujung Nam, Wei Peng, Kwan Min Lee:
Effects of screen size, viewing angle, and players' immersion tendencies on game experience. Comput. Hum. Behav. 28(2): 617-623 (2012)
- Tatiana Tambouratzis, Marianna Tzormpatzaki:
An Implementation of the Digital Music Stand for Custom-Made On-Screen Music Manuscript Viewing. AIAI (2) 2012: 540-544
- Patrick Baudisch, Xing Xie, Chong Wang, Wei-Ying Ma:
Collapse-to-zoom: viewing web pages on small screen devices by interactively removing irrelevant content. UIST 2004: 91-94
- Joachim Deisinger, Carolina Cruz-Neira, Oliver Riedel, Jürgen Symanzik:
The Effect of Different Viewing Devices for the Sense of Presence of Immersion in Virtual Environments: A Comparison of Stereoprojections Based on Monitors, HMDs and Screens. HCI (2) 1997: 881-884
- Manojit Sarkar, Scott S. Snibbe, Oren J. Tversky, Steven P. Reiss:
Stretching the Rubber Sheet: A Metaphor for Viewing Large Layouts on Small Screens. ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology 1993: 81-91
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.