default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Olamide Omolola, Richard Roberts, Md. Ishtiaq Ashiq, Taejoong Chung, Dave Levin, Alan Mislove:
Measurement and Analysis of Automated Certificate Reissuance. PAM 2021: 161-174
- Paul Plessing, Olamide Omolola:
Revisiting Privacy-aware Blockchain Public Key Infrastructure. ICISSP 2020: 415-423
- Bertil Chapuis, Olamide Omolola, Mauro Cherubini, Mathias Humbert, Kévin Huguenin:
An Empirical Study of the Use of Integrity Verification Mechanisms for Web Subresources. WWW 2020: 34-45
- Daniel Kales, Olamide Omolola, Sebastian Ramacher:
Revisiting User Privacy for Certificate Transparency. EuroS&P 2019: 432-447
- Andreas Abraham, Felix Hörandner, Olamide Omolola, Sebastian Ramacher:
Privacy-Preserving eID Derivation for Self-Sovereign Identity Systems. ICICS 2019: 307-323
- Stephanie Weinhardt, Olamide Omolola:
Usability of Policy Authoring Tools: A Layered Approach. ICISSP 2019: 301-308
- Olamide Omolola, Stefan More, Edona Fasllija, Georg Wagner, Lukas Alber:
Policy-based Access Control for the IoT and Smart Cities. Open Identity Summit 2019: 157-163
- Olamide Omolola, Paul Plessing:
Revisiting Privacy-aware Blockchain Public Key Infrastructure. IACR Cryptol. ePrint Arch. 2019: 527 (2019)
- Georg Wagner, Olamide Omolola, Stefan More:
Harmonizing Delegation Data Formats. Open Identity Summit 2017: 25-34
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.