- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Xiali Li, Zhengyu Lv, Licheng Wu, Yue Zhao, Xiaona Xu:
Hybrid Online and Offline Reinforcement Learning for Tibetan Jiu Chess. Complexity 2020: 4708075:1-4708075:11 (2020)
- Fengxia Mai, Jianxiong Zhang, Rui Yang, Xiaojie Sun:
Complexity Analysis of Pricing in a Multichannel Supply Chain with Spillovers from Online to Offline Sales. Complexity 2020: 3145478:1-3145478:17 (2020)
- Yingxiu Zhao, Wei Zhang, Xiangyu Kong:
Dynamic Cross-Correlations between Participants' Attentions to P2P Lending and Offline Loan in the Private Lending Market. Complexity 2019: 1635793:1-1635793:8 (2019)
- Yang Liu, Yue Dong, Jiubin Tan:
Online-Offline Optimized Motion Profile for High-Dynamic Positioning of Ultraprecision Dual Stage. Complexity 2018: 4948368:1-4948368:13 (2018)
- Ángel Morera, Ángel Sánchez, José Francisco Vélez, Ana Belén Moreno:
Gender and Handedness Prediction from Offline Handwriting Using Convolutional Neural Networks. Complexity 2018: 3891624:1-3891624:14 (2018)
- Manasa Rath, Souvick Ghosh, Chirag Shah:
Exploring Online and Offline Search Behavior Based on the Varying Task Complexity. CHIIR 2018: 285-288
- Peeter Laud, Jan Willemson:
Universally composable privacy preserving finite automata execution with low online and offline complexity. IACR Cryptol. ePrint Arch. 2013: 678 (2013)
- Jussi Kujala, Tapio Elomaa:
The cost of offline binary search tree algorithms and the complexity of the request sequence. Theor. Comput. Sci. 393(1-3): 231-239 (2008)
- Hechmi Khlifi, Jean-Charles Grégoire:
Low-complexity offline and online clock skew estimation and removal. Comput. Networks 50(11): 1872-1884 (2006)
- Sergio Beker, Nicolas Puech, Vasilis Friderikos:
A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Offline MPLS Reduced Complexity Layout Design Problem. NETWORKING 2004: 514-525
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.