- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Ming-Ming Cheng, Yun Liu, Wen-Yan Lin, Ziming Zhang, Paul L. Rosin, Philip H. S. Torr:
BING: Binarized normed gradients for objectness estimation at 300fps. Computational Visual Media 5(1): 3-20 (2019)
- Keli Hu, Wei He, Jun Ye, Liping Zhao, Hua Peng, Jiatian Pi:
Online Visual Tracking of Weighted Multiple Instance Learning via Neutrosophic Similarity-Based Objectness Estimation. Symmetry 11(6): 832 (2019)
- Zelin Ye, Yan Hao, Liang Xu, Rui Zhu, Cewu Lu:
3D Objectness Estimation via Bottom-up Regret Grouping. CoRR abs/1912.02332 (2019)
- Jianhua Zhang, Yanzhu Zhao, Shengyong Chen:
Object-level saliency: Fusing objectness estimation and saliency detection into a uniform framework. J. Visual Communication and Image Representation 53: 102-112 (2018)
- Jie Niu, Yi-Wen Jiang, Liang Huang, Hao-Wen Xue:
A Novel Approach for Objectness Estimation Based on Saliency Segmentation and Superpixels Clustering. ICGEC 2018: 605-613
- Dao-Xun Xia, Song-Zhi Su, Li-Chuan Geng, Guo-xi Wu, Shao-Zi Li:
Learning rich features from objectness estimation for human lying-pose detection. Multimedia Syst. 23(4): 515-526 (2017)
- Hongzhen Wang, Zikun Liu, Lingfeng Wang, Lubin Weng, Chunhong Pan:
Objectness estimation using edges. ICIP 2015: 4136-4140
- Xiangyang Xu, Ling Ge, Tongwei Ren, Gangshan Wu:
Adaptive integration of depth and color for objectness estimation. ICME 2015: 1-6
- Ming-Ming Cheng, Ziming Zhang, Wen-Yan Lin, Philip H. S. Torr:
BING: Binarized Normed Gradients for Objectness Estimation at 300fps. CVPR 2014: 3286-3293
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.