- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Abdelhak El Mouaffak, Abdelbaki El Belrhiti El Alaoui:
Considering the environment's characteristics in wireless networks simulations: case of the simulator NS2 and the WSN. Int. J. Inf. Commun. Technol. 14(4): 427-438 (2019)
- Anas Mouiz, Abdelmajid Badri, Abdennaceur Baghdad, Aicha Sahel:
Analysis of Energy Consumption and Evaluation of Metric Parameters of Routing Protocols in Ad hoc (MANET) Networks Using: NS2 Simulator. J. Commun. 14(11): 1067-1074 (2019)
- Masood Alam Abbasi, Sayeed Ghani:
My Data: A Framework for Transfer of User Data Using NS2 Simulator. ICIS 2018: 10-15
- Jin-woong Jung, Sang-woo Chang, Sang-Sun Lee:
Appropriate module configuration for vehicular networking using NS2 simulator. ICTC 2014: 611-612
- Janaka Wijekoon, Erwin Harahap, Hiroaki Nishi:
Service-oriented Router Simulation Module Implementation in NS2 Simulator. ANT/SEIT 2013: 478-485
- Xin Cui, Lin Cui, Yuan Zhang:
Fatal Reordering Problem of Stream Sequence Number in SCTP Stream Buffer of ns2 Network Simulator and Solution. ICNC (5) 2008: 223-226
- Ikbal Chammakhi Msadaa, Fethi Filali, Farouk Kamoun:
An 802.16 model for NS2 simulator with an integrated QoS architecture. SimuTools 2008: 29
- Nicola Baldo, Federico Maguolo, Marco Miozzo, Michele Rossi, Michele Zorzi:
ns2-MIRACLE: a modular framework for multi-technology and cross-layer support in network simulator 2. VALUETOOLS 2007: 16
- Hongyun Zheng, Yongxiang Zhao, Changjia Chen:
Design and Implementation of Switches in Network Simulator (ns2). ICICIC (1) 2006: 721-724
- Mohammad Shahidul Hasan, Christopher A. Harding, Hongnian Yu, Alison L. Griffiths:
Modeling delay and packet drop in Networked Control Systems using network simulator NS2. Int. J. Autom. Comput. 2(2): 187-194 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.