- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Heidy Marisol Marín Castro, Víctor Jesús Sosa Sosa:
VR-Tree: A novel tree-based approach for modeling Web Query Interfaces. J. Intell. Inf. Syst. 49(3): 367-390 (2017)
- Jagendra Singh, Mukesh Prasad, Om Kumar Prasad, Meng Joo Er, Amit Kumar Saxena, Chin-Teng Lin:
A Novel Fuzzy Logic Model for Pseudo-Relevance Feedback-Based Query Expansion. Int. J. Fuzzy Syst. 18(6): 980-989 (2016)
- Dexin Zhao, Pengjie Liu, Liangliang Qin, Yukun Li:
A Novel Terms Semantic Query Model Based on Wikipedia. IEEE WISA 2014: 258-261
- Jiwei Li, Sujian Li:
A Novel Feature-based Bayesian Model for Query Focused Multi-document Summarization. Trans. Assoc. Comput. Linguistics 1: 89-98 (2013)
- Inyong Lee, Soonki Jeong, Sang-Soo Yeo, Jongsub Moon:
A novel method for SQL injection attack detection based on removing SQL query attribute values. Math. Comput. Model. 55(1-2): 58-68 (2012)
- (Withdrawn) A Novel Feature-based Bayesian Model for Query Focused Multi-document Summarization. CoRR abs/1212.2006 (2012)
- (Withdrawn) Query-focused Multi-document Summarization: Combining a Novel Topic Model with Graph-based Semi-supervised Learning. CoRR abs/1212.2036 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.