- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Katarzyna Tyszczuk-Rotko, Jedrzej Kozak, Malgorzata Sztanke, Krzysztof Sztanke, Ilona Sadok:
A Screen-Printed Sensor Coupled with Flow System for Quantitative Determination of a Novel Promising Anticancer Agent Candidate. Sensors 20(18): 5217 (2020)
- Azar Mostoufi, Raheleh Baghgoli, Masood Fereidoonnezhad:
Synthesis, cytotoxicity, apoptosis and molecular docking studies of novel phenylbutyrate derivatives as potential anticancer agents. Comput. Biol. Chem. 80: 128-137 (2019)
- S. Murugavel, Chandrasekaran Ravikumar, G. Jaabil, Ponnuswamy Alagusundaram:
Synthesis, computational quantum chemical study, in silico ADMET and molecular docking analysis, in vitro biological evaluation of a novel sulfur heterocyclic thiophene derivative containing 1, 2, 3-triazole and pyridine moieties as a potential human topoisomerase IIα inhibiting anticancer agent. Comput. Biol. Chem. 79: 73-82 (2019)
- Shalini Bajaj, Partha Pratim Roy, Jagadish Singh:
Synthesis, thymidine phosphorylase inhibitory and computational study of novel 1, 3, 4-oxadiazole-2-thione derivatives as potential anticancer agents. Comput. Biol. Chem. 76: 151-160 (2018)
- Maryna V. Kachaeva, Diana M. Hodyna, Ivan Semenyuta, Stepan Pilyo, Volodymyr M. Prokopenko, Vasyl V. Kovalishyn, Larysa Metelytsia, Volodymyr Brovarets:
Design, synthesis and evaluation of novel sulfonamides as potential anticancer agents. Comput. Biol. Chem. 74: 294-303 (2018)
- Mojtaba Tousheh, Fatemeh Zahra Darvishi, Mehran Miroliaei:
A novel biological role for nsLTP2 from Oriza sativa: Potential incorporation with anticancer agents, nucleosides and their analogues. Comput. Biol. Chem. 58: 9-18 (2015)
- Jeffry A. Florian Jr., Julie L. Eiseman, Robert S. Parker:
Nonlinear model predictive control for dosing daily anticancer agents using a novel saturating-rate cell-cycle model. Comput. Biol. Medicine 38(3): 339-347 (2008)
- Shuxing Zhang, Linyi Wei, Ken Bastow, Weifan Zheng, Arnold Brossi, Kuo-Hsiung Lee, Alexander Tropsha:
Antitumor Agents 252. Application of validated QSAR models to database mining: discovery of novel tylophorine derivatives as potential anticancer agents. J. Comput. Aided Mol. Des. 21(1-3): 97-112 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.