- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Mikhail A. Zenchenko, Anton M. Kaverin, Andrey V. Kleopin:
Simulation and Generation of Navigation Signals with Normalized Distortions. EWDTS 2021: 1-4
- Pablo Ruiz:
Concept-based and Relation-based Corpus Navigation: Applications of Natural Language Processing in Digital Humanities. (Navigation en corpus fondée sur les concepts et les relations : Applications du Traitement automatique des langues aux Humanités numériques). École Normale Supérieure, Paris, France, 2017
- Scott Gleason, Christopher S. Ruf, Maria Paola Clarizia, Andrew J. O'Brien:
Calibration and Unwrapping of the Normalized Scattering Cross Section for the Cyclone Global Navigation Satellite System. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 54(5): 2495-2509 (2016)
- Aniket K. Kar, Narendra Kumar Dhar, S. S. Farhad Nawaz, Rashi Chandola, Nishchal K. Verma:
Automated guided vehicle navigation with obstacle avoidance in normal and guided environments. ICIIS 2016: 77-82
- Takashi Nakada, Hiroshi Nakamura, Toshifumi Nakamoto, Toru Shimizu:
Normally-off power management for sensor nodes of global navigation satellite system. ISOCC 2016: 193-194
- Geetesh Dubey, Pradyot V. N. Korupolu, Anuj Kapuria, Ritukar Vijay:
Shock Reduction for Autonomous Navigation on Rough Terrain: A Difference of Normals Approach. AIR 2013: 76:1-76:6
- Huibo Bi:
Emergency and Normal Navigation in Confined Spaces. CoRR abs/1310.2886 (2013)
- Yehu Shen:
Efficient normalized cross correlation calculation method for stereo vision based robot navigation. Frontiers Comput. Sci. China 5(2): 227-235 (2011)
- Rita Mátrai, Zsolt Tibor Kosztyán, Cecilia Sik-Lányi:
Analysing the 2D, 3D and Web User Interface Navigation Structures of Normal Users and Users with Mild Intellectual Disabilities. ICCHP 2008: 386-393
- Ulrich Nehmzow:
Landmark Selection for Robot Navigation by Means of Acquired Models of Normality. AMS 2000: 102-110
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.