- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Jenna Jacobson, Anatoliy A. Gruzd:
Cybervetting job applicants on social media: the new normal? Ethics Inf. Technol. 22(2): 175-195 (2020)
- Wojciech Bozejko, Pawel Rajba, Mieczyslaw Wodecki:
Blocks of Jobs for Solving Two-Machine Flow Shop Problem with Normal Distributed Processing Times. SOCO 2020: 289-298
- Dominic Edward Job, David Alexander Dickie, David Rodriguez Gonzalez, Andrew Robson, Samuel Danso, Cyril R. Pernet, Mark E. Bastin, James P. Boardman, Alison D. Murray, Trevor S. Ahearn, Gordon D. Waiter, Roger T. Staff, Ian J. Deary, Susan D. Shenkin, Joanna M. Wardlaw:
A brain imaging repository of normal structural MRI across the life course: Brain Images of Normal Subjects (BRAINS). NeuroImage 144: 299-304 (2017)
- Arnaud Jobin:
Dioïdes et idéaux de polynômes en analyse statique. (Static analysis with dioids and polynomial ideals). École normale supérieure de Cachan, France, 2012
- Zhongyi Jiang, Fangfang Chen, Chunqing Wu:
Minimizing the maximum lateness in a single-machine scheduling problem with the normal time-dependent and job-dependent learning effect. Appl. Math. Comput. 218(18): 9438-9441 (2012)
- Zuhair A. Al-Hemyari, I. H. Hussain, A. N. Al-Jobori:
A class of efficient and modified testimators for the mean of normal distribution using complete data. Int. J. Data Anal. Tech. Strateg. 3(4): 406-425 (2011)
- Laurent Cohen, Stanislas Dehaene, Fabien Vinckier, Antoinette Jobert, Alexandra Montavont:
Reading normal and degraded words: Contribution of the dorsal and ventral visual pathways. NeuroImage 40(1): 353-366 (2008)
- T. William J. Moorhead, Dominic Edward Job, Heather C. Whalley, Tracy L. Sanderson, Eve C. Johnstone, Stephen M. Lawrie:
Voxel-based morphometry of comorbid schizophrenia and learning disability: analyses in normalized and native spaces using parametric and nonparametric statistical methods. NeuroImage 22(1): 188-202 (2004)
- Dominic Edward Job, Heather C. Whalley, Daniel S. McConnell, Mike Glabus, Eve C. Johnstone, Stephen M. Lawrie:
Structural Gray Matter Differences between First-Episode Schizophrenics and Normal Controls Using Voxel-Based Morphometry. NeuroImage 17(2): 880-889 (2002)
- Wooseung Jang, Cerry M. Klein:
Minimizing the expected number of tardy jobs when processing times are normally distributed. Oper. Res. Lett. 30(2): 100-106 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.