- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Na Li, Xuhua Liu:
Multiscale method based on spline regression for comparing multiple nonparametric curves. ICNC-FSKD 2017: 79-86
- Yunseong Hwang, Anh Tong, Jaesik Choi:
Automatic Construction of Nonparametric Relational Regression Models for Multiple Time Series. ICML 2016: 3030-3039
- Saravanan Subramanian, Santu Rana, Sunil Gupta, Palaniappan Bagavathi Sivakumar, C. Shunmuga Velayutham, Svetha Venkatesh:
Bayesian nonparametric Multiple Instance Regression. ICPR 2016: 3661-3666
- Dabuxilatu Wang:
A Nonparametric Linearity Test for a Multiple Regression Model with Fuzzy Data. SMPS 2016: 495-502
- Lu Lin, Yunquan Song, Zhao Liu:
Local linear-additive estimation for multiple nonparametric regressions. J. Multivariate Analysis 123: 252-269 (2014)
- Jeffrey C. Sklar, Junqing Wu, Wendy Meiring, Yuedong Wang:
Nonparametric Regression With Basis Selection From Multiple Libraries. Technometrics 55(2): 189-201 (2013)
- Bogdan Trawinski, Magdalena Smetek, Zbigniew Telec, Tadeusz Lasota:
Nonparametric statistical analysis for multiple comparison of machine learning regression algorithms. Applied Mathematics and Computer Science 22(4): 867-881 (2012)
- Lu Lin, Qi Zhang, Feng Li, Xia Cui:
Simulation-based two-stage estimation for multiple nonparametric regression. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis 55(3): 1367-1378 (2011)
- Qingzhu Lei, Yongsong Qin:
Confidence intervals for nonparametric regression functions with missing data: Multiple design case. J. Systems Science & Complexity 24(6): 1204-1217 (2011)
- Natalie Neumeyer, Ingrid Van Keilegom:
Estimating the error distribution in nonparametric multiple regression with applications to model testing. J. Multivariate Analysis 101(5): 1067-1078 (2010)
- Israel Cruz-Vega, Wen Yu Liu:
Multiple fuzzy neural networks modeling on sparse data based on a nonparametric regression technique. IRI 2010: 304-307
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.