- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Xiaoyu Sun, Shimeng Yu:
Impact of Non-Ideal Characteristics of Resistive Synaptic Devices on Implementing Convolutional Neural Networks. IEEE J. Emerg. Sel. Topics Circuits Syst. 9(3): 570-579 (2019)
- Chan Qiu, Zhenyu Liu, Peng Xiang, Jianrong Tan:
A Non-Ideal Geometry Based Prediction Approach of Fitting Performance and Leakage Characteristic of Precision Couplings. IEEE Access 6: 58204-58212 (2018)
- B. Bira, T. Raja Sekhar, G. P. Raja Sekhar:
Collision of characteristic shock with weak discontinuity in non-ideal magnetogasdynamics. Comput. Math. Appl. 75(11): 3873-3883 (2018)
- Xiang Yin, Masaki Sato, Seiya Kasai:
Analysis on Non-Ideal Nonlinear Characteristics of Graphene-Based Three-Branch Nano-Junction Device. IEICE Trans. Electron. 98-C(5): 434-438 (2015)
- Pai-Yu Chen, Binbin Lin, I-Ting Wang, Tuo-Hung Hou, Jieping Ye, Sarma B. K. Vrudhula, Jae-sun Seo, Yu Cao, Shimeng Yu:
Mitigating Effects of Non-ideal Synaptic Device Characteristics for On-chip Learning. ICCAD 2015: 194-199
- Rui Bai, Randall L. Geiger:
Effects of non-ideal characteristics of substrate BJT on bandgap reference circuits. MWSCAS 2014: 471-474
- Francisco Jose Pérez-Cebolla, Abelardo Martinez-Iturbe, Bonifacio Martín-del-Brío, E. Laloya, Sylvia Mendez:
Influence of non-ideal magnetic core effects on the experimental determination of the magnetic characteristics of a switched reluctance motor. IECON 2012: 1841-1846
- Susana Serna:
A characteristic-based nonconvex entropy-fix upwind scheme for the ideal magnetohydrodynamic equations. J. Comput. Phys. 228(11): 4232-4247 (2009)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.