- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Seiji Ohara, Heidi Durresi, Admir Barolli, Shinji Sakamoto, Leonard Barolli:
A Hybrid Intelligent Simulation System for Node Placement in WMNs Considering Load Balancing: A Comparison Study for Exponential and Normal Distribution of Mesh Clients. BWCCA 2019: 555-569
- Admir Barolli, Tetsuya Oda, Leonard Barolli, Fatos Xhafa, Makoto Takizawa, Vincenzo Loia:
Analysis of WMN-GA Simulation System Results: A Comparison Study for Node Placement in WMNs Considering Exponential and Weibull Distributions and Different Transmission Rates. BWCCA 2014: 139-144
- Xinyue Chang, Shinji Sakamoto, Tetsuya Oda, Makoto Ikeda, Leonard Barolli, Fatos Xhafa:
Node Placement in WMNs for Different Movement Methods: A Hill Climbing System Considering Exponential and Weibull Distributions. BWCCA 2014: 440-445
- Tetsuya Oda, Evjola Spaho, Admir Barolli, Fatos Xhafa, Leonard Barolli, Makoto Takizawa:
Node Placement in WMNs: Performance Evaluation of WMN-GA System for Weibull and Exponential Distribution of Mesh Clients. AINA 2013: 304-310
- Admir Barolli, Tetsuya Oda, Leonard Barolli, Fatos Xhafa, Makoto Takizawa, Petraq Papajorgji:
Performance Evaluation of WMN-GA System for Node Placement in WMNs Considering Exponential and Weibull Distribution of Mesh Clients and Different Selection and Mutation Operators. CISIS 2013: 169-175
- Shinji Sakamoto, Tetsuya Oda, Elis Kulla, Evjola Spaho, Leonard Barolli:
Performance Evaluation of Mesh Router Node Placement Using Simulated Annealing Considering Exponential and Weibull Distributions. NBiS 2013: 201-205
- Admir Barolli, Tetsuya Oda, Evjola Spaho, Leonard Barolli, Fatos Xhafa, Makoto Takizawa:
Visualization of Evolutionary Computation Process for Node Placement in WMNs Considering Weibull and Exponential Distribution of Mesh Clients. EIDWT 2012: 9-15
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.