- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Wan-Hsiu Sunny Tsai, Rita Linjuan Men:
Social CEOs: The effects of CEOs' communication styles and parasocial interaction on social networking sites. New Media Soc. 19(11): 1848-1867 (2017)
- Fabio Celli, Arindam Ghosh, Firoj Alam, Giuseppe Riccardi:
In the mood for sharing contents: Emotions, personality and interaction styles in the diffusion of news. Inf. Process. Manag. 52(1): 93-98 (2016)
- Giovanni Coppola, Alessandro Fiore, Luca Mainetti, Andrea Pandurino:
Mobile-IDM: A Design Method for Modeling the New Interaction Style of Mobile Applications. ICWE 2015: 101-115
- Gil Barros:
Extending ActionSketch for New Interaction Styles: Gestural Interfaces and Interactive Environments. HCI (9) 2014: 509-520
- Georgios Christou, Frank E. Ritter, Robert J. K. Jacob:
Codein - A New Notation for GOMS to Handle Evaluations of Reality-Based Interaction Style Interfaces. Int. J. Hum. Comput. Interact. 28(3): 189-201 (2012)
- Michael Gurevich, Paul Stapleton, Peter D. Bennett:
Designing for Style in New Musical Interactions. NIME 2009: 213-217
- Robert J. K. Jacob, Audrey Girouard, Leanne M. Hirshfield, Michael S. Horn, Orit Shaer, Erin Treacy Solovey, Jamie Zigelbaum:
Reality-based interaction: unifying the new generation of interaction styles. CHI Extended Abstracts 2007: 2465-2470
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.