- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Fedor V. Kazantsev, Ilya R. Akberdin, Sergey A. Lashin, Natalia Ree, Vladimir Timonov, Alexander V. Ratushny, Tamara M. Khlebodarova, Vitali A. Likhoshvai:
MAMMOTh: A new database for curated mathematical models of biomolecular systems. J. Bioinform. Comput. Biol. 16(1): 1-16 (2018)
- Ravikanth Nanduri, Isha Bhutani, Arun Kumar Somavarapu, Sahil Mahajan, Raman Parkesh, Pawan Gupta:
ONRLDB - manually curated database of experimentally validated ligands for orphan nuclear receptors: insights into new drug discovery. Database J. Biol. Databases Curation 2015 (2015)
- Todd W. Harris, Joachim Baran, Tamberlyn Bieri, Abigail Cabunoc, Juancarlos Chan, Wen J. Chen, Paul Davis, James Done, Christian Grove, Kevin L. Howe, Ranjana Kishore, Raymond Y. N. Lee, Yuling Li, Hans-Michael Müller, Cecilia Nakamura, Philip Ozersky, Michael Paulini, Daniela Raciti, Gary Schindelman, Mary Ann Tuli, Kimberly Van Auken, Daniel Wang, Xiaodong Wang, Gary Williams, J. D. Wong, Karen Yook, Tim Schedl, Jonathan Hodgkin, Matthew Berriman, Paul J. Kersey, John Spieth, Lincoln Stein, Paul W. Sternberg:
WormBase 2014: new views of curated biology. Nucleic Acids Res. 42(Database-Issue): 789-793 (2014)
- Catherine A. Cooper, Mathew J. Harrison, Marc R. Wilkins, Nicolle H. Packer:
GlycoSuiteDB: a new curated relational database of glycoprotein glycan structures and their biological sources. Nucleic Acids Res. 29(1): 332-335 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.