- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Masayo Haneda, Peter M. W. Knijnenburg, Harry A. G. Wijshoff:
Generating new general compiler optimization settings. ICS 2005: 161-168
- Thomas Fahringer, Bernhard Scholz:
Advanced Symbolic Analysis for Compilers: New Techniques and Algorithms for Symbolic Program Analysis and Optimization. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2628, Springer 2003, ISBN 3-540-01185-4
- K. Shiv, R. Iyer, C. Newburn, J. Dahlstedt, M. Lagergren, O. Lindholm:
Impact of JIT/JVM Optimizations on Java Application Performance. Interaction between Compilers and Computer Architectures 2003: 5-13
- Akhilesh Tyagi, Gyungho Lee:
A compiler optimization paradigm for dynamic energy management. SIGARCH Computer Architecture News 28(1): 72-76 (2000)
- Oh-Young Kwon, Gi-Ho Park, Tack-Don Han:
A compiler optimization to reduce execution time of loop nest. SIGARCH Computer Architecture News 24(1): 6-11 (1996)
- Melvin Klerer, Hong Liu:
A new benchmark test to estimate optimization quality of compilers. SIGPLAN Notices 23(3): 63-72 (1988)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.