- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Guang Cheng, Lixia Zhao, Xiaoyan Hu, Shaoqi Zheng, Hua Wu, Ruidong Li, Chengyu Fan:
Detecting and Mitigating A Sophisticated Interest Flooding Attack in NDN from the Network-Wide View. NMIC@ICDCS 2019: 7-12
- Mohamed Samy, Karim Amer, Kareem Eissa, Mahmoud Shaker, Mohamed ElHelw:
NU-Net: Deep Residual Wide Field of View Convolutional Neural Network for Semantic Segmentation. CVPR Workshops 2018: 267-271
- Min-Yu Huang, Taiyun Chi, Fei Wang, Hua Wang:
An All-Passive Negative Feedback Network for Broadband and Wide Field-of-View Self-Steering Beam-Forming With Zero DC Power Consumption. J. Solid-State Circuits 52(5): 1260-1273 (2017)
- Ran Ju, Jun He, Fengxin Sun, Jin Li, Feng Li, Jirong Zhu, Lei Han:
Ultra Wide View Based Panoramic VR Streaming. VR/AR Network@SIGCOMM 2017: 19-23
- Fei Yin, Dimitrios Makris, Sergio A. Velastin, Tim Ellis:
Calibration and object correspondence in camera networks with widely separated overlapping views. IET Computer Vision 9(3): 354-367 (2015)
- Thomas Kuo, Zefeng Ni, Santhoshkumar Sunderrajan, B. S. Manjunath:
Calibrating a wide-area camera network with non-overlapping views using mobile devices. TOSN 10(2): 26:1-26:24 (2014)
- Jens Puwein, Remo Ziegler, Julia Vogel, Marc Pollefeys:
Robust multi-view camera calibration for wide-baseline camera networks. WACV 2011: 321-328
- Hiroshi Saito, Osamu Kagami, Masahiro Umehira, Yuichi Kado:
Wide area ubiquitous network: the network operator's view of a sensor network. IEEE Communications Magazine 46(12): 112-120 (2008)
- Hans-Peter Kriegel, Peter Kunath, Martin Pfeifle, Matthias Renz:
ViEWNet: Visual Exploration of Region-Wide Traffic Networks. ICDE 2006: 166
- Gulcin Caner, A. Murat Tekalp, Gaurav Sharma, Wendi Rabiner Heinzelman:
Multi-View Image Registration for Wide-Baseline Visual Sensor Networks. ICIP 2006: 369-372
- Sougata Mukherjea, James D. Foley:
Visualizing the World-Wide Web with the Navigational View Builder. Computer Networks and ISDN Systems 27(6): 1075-1087 (1995)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.