- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Yue Li, Ye Wang, Qinyu Zhang, Zhihua Yang:
TCDS: A Time-Relevant Graph Based Topology Control in Triple-Layer Satellite Networks. IEEE Wirel. Commun. Lett. 9(3): 424-428 (2020)
- Gang Liu, Jing Wang:
A Polynomial Neural network with Controllable Precision and Human-Readable Topology II: Accelerated Approach Based on Expanded Layer. CoRR abs/2006.02901 (2020)
- Esmaeil Nik Maleki, Ghasem Mirjalily:
Cross layer resource allocation for fault-tolerant topology control in wireless mesh networks based on genetic algorithm. EURASIP J. Wirel. Commun. Netw. 2019: 13 (2019)
- Gokhan Secinti, Müge Erel, Berk Canberk:
XCon: Cross layer topology controller for energy efficient LTE networks. INFOCOM Workshops 2015: 53-54
- Ikjune Yoon, Dong Kun Noh, Heonshik Shin:
Multi-layer topology control for long-term wireless sensor networks. EURASIP J. Wirel. Commun. Netw. 2012: 164 (2012)
- Alexandros Manolakos, Vasileios Karyotis, Symeon Papavassiliou:
A Cross-Layer-Based Topology Control Framework for Wireless Multihop Networks. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 61(6): 2858-2864 (2012)
- Wonseok Baek, C.-C. Jay Kuo, David S. L. Wei:
CSMA/CA MAC Protocol Design for Topology Controlled Ad Hoc Networks: A Cross Layer Approach. CSIE (1) 2009: 413-417
- Vasileios Karyotis, Anastasios Kakalis, Symeon Papavassiliou:
On the Tradeoff between MAC-Layer and Network-Layer Topology-Controlled Malware Spreading Schemes in Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks. SECURWARE 2009: 255-261
- Flaminio Borgonovo, Luca Campelli, Matteo Cesana:
Topology Control in Ad Hoc Networks: a MAC Layer Solution. Int. J. Wirel. Opt. Commun. 3(1): 101-117 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.