- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Wei Du, Yongjun Liao, Narisu Tao, Pierre Geurts, Xiaoming Fu, Guy Leduc:
Rating Network Paths for Locality-Aware Overlay Construction and Routing. IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw. 23(5): 1661-1673 (2015)
- Chih-Han Lai, Yu-Wei Chan, Yeh-Ching Chung:
A Construction of Peer-to-Peer Streaming System Based on Flexible Locality-Aware Overlay Networks. GPC 2008: 296-307
- Aleksandrs Slivkins:
Towards fast decentralized construction of locality-aware overlay networks. PODC 2007: 89-98
- Shinichi Ikeda, Tatsuhiro Tsuchiya, Tohru Kikuno:
A Decentralized Scheme for Network-Aware Reliable Overlay Construction. ICOIN 2006: 955-964
- Yu Huang, Beihong Jin, Jiannong Cao:
A Distributed Approach to Construction of Topology Mismatching Aware P2P Overlays in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. PDP 2006: 340-347
- Xinyan Zhang, Qian Zhang, Zhensheng Zhang, Gang Song, Wenwu Zhu:
A construction of locality-aware overlay network: mOverlay and its performance. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. 22(1): 18-28 (2004)
- Qian Zhang, Wenwu Zhu, Zhensheng Zhang, Xinyan Zhang, Gang Song, Lixin Gao:
Measurement-based construction of locality-aware overlay networks. ICC 2004: 1401-1405
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.