- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Kathrin Bringmann, Jonas Kaszian, Antun Milas, Sander Zwegers:
Rank two false theta functions and Jacobi forms of negative definite matrix index. Adv. Appl. Math. 112 (2020)
- Jing He, Yan Liang, Feisheng Yang, Feng Yang:
New H∞ state estimation criteria of delayed static neural networks via the Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional with negative definite terms. Neural Networks 123: 236-247 (2020)
- Tao Ding, Rui Bo, Yongheng Yang, Frede Blaabjerg:
Impact of Negative Reactance on Definiteness of B-Matrix and Feasibility of DC Power Flow. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 10(2): 1725-1734 (2019)
- Xifu Liu:
Hermitian and non-negative definite reflexive and anti-reflexive solutions to AX=B. Int. J. Comput. Math. 95(8): 1666-1671 (2018)
- Yongxin Chen, Sei Zhen Khong, Tryphon T. Georgiou:
On the definiteness of graph Laplacians with negative weights: Geometrical and passivity-based approaches. ACC 2016: 2488-2493
- Huan Liu, Yongqiang Tang, Hao Helen Zhang:
A new chi-square approximation to the distribution of non-negative definite quadratic forms in non-central normal variables. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 53(4): 853-856 (2009)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.