- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Igor Dotlic, Ryuji Kohno:
Low Complexity Chirp Pulsed Ultra-Wideband System with Near-Optimum Multipath Performance. IEEE Trans. Wireless Communications 10(1): 208-218 (2011)
- Gianluigi Liva, Balázs Matuz, Enrico Paolini, Marco Chiani:
Achieving a near-optimum erasure correction performance with low-complexity LDPC codes. Int. J. Satellite Communications Networking 28(5-6): 236-256 (2010)
- Enrico Paolini, Gianluigi Liva, Michela Varrella, Balázs Matuz, Marco Chiani:
Low-Complexity LDPC Codes with Near-Optimum Performance over the BEC. CoRR abs/0804.2991 (2008)
- Woo Jin Shin, Jeong Geun Kim:
Partitioning of Tags for Near-Optimum RFID Anti-collision Performance. WCNC 2007: 1673-1678
- R. Jaffe, Eberhardt Rechtin:
Design and performance of phase-lock circuits capable of near-optimum performance over a wide range of input signal and noise levels. IRE Trans. Information Theory 1(1): 66-76 (1955)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.