- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Juan Julián Merelo Guervós, Fernando Melício, José Manuel Cadenas, António Dourado, Kurosh Madani, António E. B. Ruano, Joaquim Filipe:
Proceedings of the 8th International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence, IJCCI 2016, Volume 3: NCTA, Porto, Portugal, November 9-11, 2016. SciTePress 2016, ISBN 978-989-758-201-1 [contents]
- Agostinho C. Rosa, Juan Julián Merelo Guervós, António Dourado, José Manuel Cadenas, Kurosh Madani, António E. B. Ruano, Joaquim Filipe:
Proceedings of the 7th International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence (IJCCI 2015) - Volume 3: NCTA, Lisbon, Portugal, November 12-14, 2015. SciTePress 2015, ISBN 978-989-758-157-1 [contents]
- Kurosh Madani, Joaquim Filipe:
NCTA 2014 - Proceedings of the International Conference on Neural Computation Theory and Applications, part of IJCCI 2014, Rome, Italy, 22 - 24 October, 2014. SciTePress 2014, ISBN 978-989-758-054-3 [contents]
- Kurosh Madani, Janusz Kacprzyk, Joaquim Filipe:
NCTA 2011 - Proceedings of the International Conference on Neural Computation Theory and Applications [part of the International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence IJCCI 2011], Paris, France, 24-26 October, 2011. SciTePress 2011, ISBN 978-989-8425-84-3 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.