- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Athanasia Routzouni, Athanasios P. Deligiannis, Vassilios Peristeras, Stefanos Gritzalis:
An Intercountry Survey of Participatory Practices Used for Open Government Partnership National Action Plan Development. EGOV 2019: 82-93
- Athanasia Routzouni, Stefanos Gritzalis:
The Civil Society as an Innovation Partner in Public Policy Making: Co-Creating the Greek National Action Plan on Open Government. MCIS 2018: 25
- Ana Rivoir, Javier Landinelli:
ICT-mediated Citizen Engagement - Case Study: Open Government National Action Plan in Uruguay. ICEGOV 2017: 214-217
- Bonnie L. Westra, Gail E. Latimer, Susan Matney, Jung In Park, Joyce Sensmeier, Roy L. Simpson, Mary Jo Swanson, Judith J. Warren, Connie White-Delaney:
A national action plan for sharable and comparable nursing data to support practice and translational research for transforming health care. J. Am. Medical Informatics Assoc. 22(3): 600-607 (2015)
- Chun-Kwong Han:
Towards a Malaysian Information -Rich Society in 2020 : Vision, National Strategies and Action Plans. PACIS 1995: 10
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.