- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Alexandros Garefalakis, Nikolaos Sariannidis, Christos Lemonakis:
Narrative disclosure guidelines for CARs: an operational-based tool. Ann. Oper. Res. 294(1): 107-122 (2020)
- Weon Geun Oh, Jong-Gook Ko:
Guidelines for Evaluation of Visual Narrative Technology Based on Image Objects. ICTC 2020: 1216-1218
- Elena Mikhalkova, Timofei Protasov, Polina Sokolova, Anastasiia Bashmakova, Anastasiia Drozdova:
Modelling Narrative Elements in a Short Story: A Study on Annotation Schemes and Guidelines. LREC 2020: 126-132
- Sara Rodrigues, Ana Figueiras, Ilo Alexandre:
Once Upon a Time in a Land Far Away: Guidelines for Spatio-Temporal Narrative Visualization. IV (1) 2019: 44-49
- Setu Shah, Xiao Luo:
Extracting Modifiable Risk Factors from Narrative Preventive Healthcare Guidelines for EHR Integration. BIBE 2017: 514-519
- Marc Cavazza, Fred Charles, Alan Lindsay, Jonathan Siddle, Gersende Georg:
An Interactive Narrative Format for Clinical Guidelines. Künstliche Intell. 29(2): 185-191 (2015)
- Brigitte Séroussi, Hector Falcoff, Valérie Ertel-Pau, Véronique Raimond, Jacques Bouaud:
Online Dissemination of Clinical Practice Guidelines as Narrative Texts and Structured Pathways: a Case Study with the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes. MIE 2014: 28-32
- Mor Peleg, Dongwen Wang, Adriana Fodor, Sagi Keren, Eddy Karnieli:
Lessons Learned from Adapting a Generic Narrative Diabetic-Foot Guideline to an Institutional Decision-Support System. Computer-based Medical Guidelines and Protocols 2008: 243-252
- Marek Ruzicka, Vojtech Svátek:
Mark-up based analysis of narrative guidelines with the Stepper tool. CGP 2004: 132-136
- Bryn Lewis:
From Narrative Therapeutic Guidelines to Decision Support: Design for Production Efficiency and Safety. J. Res. Pract. Inf. Technol. 35(2): 69-82 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.