- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Sandra L. Taylor, L. Renee Ruhaak, Karen Kelly, Robert H. Weiss, Kyoungmi Kim:
Effects of imputation on correlation: implications for analysis of mass spectrometry data from multiple biological matrices. Briefings Bioinform. 18(2): 312-320 (2017)
- Xueyuan Cao, Kristine R. Crews, James R. Downing, Jatinder Lamba, Stanley Pounds:
CC-PROMISE effectively integrates two forms of molecular data with multiple biologically related endpoints. BMC Bioinform. 17(S-13): 382 (2016)
- Haohan Wang, Jingkang Yang:
Multiple confounders correction with regularized linear mixed effect models, with application in biological processes. BIBM 2016: 1561-1568
- Iwona Pawlikowska, Gang Wu, Michael N. Edmonson, Zhifa Liu, Tanja Gruber, Jinghui Zhang, Stan Pounds:
The most informative spacing test effectively discovers biologically relevant outliers or multiple modes in expression. Bioinform. 30(10): 1400-1408 (2014)
- Ling Chen, Wei Liu:
An effective approach for mining frequent patterns in multiple biological sequences. BCB 2011: 481-483
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.