- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Lingcheng Kong, Zhu Zhenning, Xie Jiaping, Li Jing, Yueping Chen:
Multilateral agreement contract optimization of renewable energy power grid-connecting under uncertain supply and market demand. Computers & Industrial Engineering 135: 689-701 (2019)
- Harrie Bastiaansen, Simon Dalmolen, Maarten Kollenstart, Matthijs Punter:
Infrastructural Sovereignty over Agreement and Transaction Data ('Metadata') in an Open Network-Model for Multilateral Sharing of Sensitive Data. ICIS 2019
- Romain Boulet, Ana Flavia Barros-Platiau, Pierre Mazzega:
35 years of Multilateral Environmental Agreements ratifications: a network analysis. Artif. Intell. Law 24(2): 133-148 (2016)
- Amira Abdelatey, Mohamed Elkawkagy, Ashraf El-Sisi, Arabi Keshk:
A Multilateral Agent-Based Service Level Agreement Negotiation Framework. AISI 2016: 576-586
- Dave de Jonge, Carles Sierra:
NB3: a multilateral negotiation algorithm for large, non-linear agreement spaces with limited time. Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems 29(5): 896-942 (2015)
- Siqi Chen, Jianye Hao, Gerhard Weiss, Shuang Zhou, Zili Zhang:
Toward Efficient Agreements in Real-Time Multilateral Agent-Based Negotiations. ICTAI 2015: 896-903
- Andreas Klenk:
Bilateral and multilateral negotiation for agreement discovery and formation. Technical University Munich, 2012, ISBN 3-937201-32-7, pp. 1-215
- Remi Chandran, Padmanabhan Krishnan, Khoi Nguyen:
Wildlife Enforcement Monitoring System (WEMS): A solution to support compliance of Multilateral Environmental Agreements. Government Information Quarterly 28(2): 231-238 (2011)
- Magí Lluch i Ariet, Josep Pegueroles-Valles:
The MOSAIC System - A Clinical Data Exchange System with Multilateral Agreement Support. eHealth 2010: 275-284
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.