- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Raúl Pérez-Fernández:
An Undesirable Behaviour of a Recent Extension of OWA Operators to the Setting of Multidimensional Data. IPMU (2) 2020: 588-593
- Alejandra Duenas, Christine Di Martinelly, G. Yazgi Tütüncü:
A Multidimensional Multiple-Choice Knapsack Model for Resource Allocation in a Construction Equipment Manufacturer Setting Using an Evolutionary Algorithm. APMS (1) 2014: 539-546
- Quan Geng, Pramod Viswanath:
The Optimal Mechanism in Differential Privacy: Multidimensional Setting. CoRR abs/1312.0655 (2013)
- Célia da Costa Pereira, Mauro Dragoni, Gabriella Pasi:
Multidimensional relevance: Prioritized aggregation in a personalized Information Retrieval setting. Inf. Process. Manag. 48(2): 340-357 (2012)
- Barbara Okoniewska, Alecia Graham, Marina L. Gavrilova, Dannel Wah, Jonathan Gilgen, Jason Coke, Jack Burden, Shikha Nayyar, Joseph Kaunda, Dean Yergens, Barry Baylis, William A. Ghali:
Multidimensional evaluation of a radio frequency identification wi-fi location tracking system in an acute-care hospital setting. J. Am. Medical Informatics Assoc. 19(4): 674-679 (2012)
- Dragoljub Gagi Drmanac, Nik Sumikawa, LeRoy Winemberg, Li-C. Wang, Magdy S. Abadir:
Multidimensional parametric test set optimization of wafer probe data for predicting in field failures and setting tighter test limits. DATE 2011: 794-799
- Joseph A. Ball, Dmitry S. Kaliuzhnyi-Verbovetskyi:
Conservative dilations of dissipative multidimensional systems: The commutative and non-commutative settings. Multidimens. Syst. Signal Process. 19(1): 79-122 (2008)
- Philippe Balbiani, Jean-François Condotta:
Spatial Reasoning About Points in a Multidimensional Setting. Appl. Intell. 17(3): 221-238 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.