- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Qianmu Li, Yanjun Song, Jing Zhang, Victor S. Sheng:
Multiclass imbalanced learning with one-versus-one decomposition and spectral clustering. Expert Syst. Appl. 147: 113152 (2020)
- S. Gandhimathi Alias Usha, S. Vasuki:
Improved segmentation and change detection of multi-spectral satellite imagery using graph cut based clustering and multiclass SVM. Multim. Tools Appl. 77(12): 15353-15383 (2018)
- Siamak Mehrkanoon, Carlos Alzate, Raghvendra Mall, Rocco Langone, Johan A. K. Suykens:
Multiclass Semisupervised Learning Based Upon Kernel Spectral Clustering. IEEE Trans. Neural Networks Learn. Syst. 26(4): 720-733 (2015)
- Xing He, Jiabing Wang, Zhong-Xian Zhang, Yi-Rong Cai:
Clustering web documents based on Multiclass spectral clustering. ICMLC 2011: 1466-1471
- Mohamed-Ali Belabbas:
Spectral clustering for multiclass Erdös-Rényi graphs. ICASSP 2010: 5422-5425
- Xi Li, Zhongfei Zhang, Yanguo Wang, Weiming Hu:
Multiclass spectral clustering based on discriminant analysis. ICPR 2008: 1-4
- Stella X. Yu, Jianbo Shi:
Multiclass Spectral Clustering. ICCV 2003: 313-319
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.