- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Kai-Cheng Hu, Chun-Wei Tsai, Ming-Chao Chiang:
A Multiple-Search Multi-Start Framework for Metaheuristics for Clustering Problems. IEEE Access 8: 96173-96183 (2020)
- Chun-Wei Tsai, Kai-Cheng Hu, Ming-Chao Chiang:
A multiple-search multi-start framework for metaheuristics. SMC 2014: 2774-2779
- Sanja Roksandic, Emilio Carrizosa, Dragan Urosevic, Nenad Mladenovic:
Solving Multifacility Huff Location Models on Networks Using Variable Neighborhood Search and Multi-Start Local Search Metaheuristics. Electron. Notes Discret. Math. 39: 121-128 (2012)
- Souhail Dhouib:
A Multi Start Great Deluge metaheuristic for engineering design problems. AICCSA 2010: 1-5
- Viet-Phuong Nguyen, Christian Prins, Caroline Prodhon:
A Multi-Start Evolutionary Local Search for the Two-Echelon Location Routing Problem. Hybrid Metaheuristics 2010: 88-102
- Albert Corominas, Alberto García-Villoria, Rafael Pastor:
Solving the Response Time Variability Problem by means of Multi-start and GRASP metaheuristics. CCIA 2008: 128-137
- Guanghui Lan, Gail W. DePuy:
On the effectiveness of incorporating randomness and memory into a multi-start metaheuristic with application to the Set Covering Problem. Comput. Ind. Eng. 51(3): 362-374 (2006)
- Rafael Martí:
Multi-Start Methods. Handbook of Metaheuristics 2003: 355-368
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.