- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Rohini P., S. Sundar, S. Ramakrishnan:
Differentiation of early mild cognitive impairment in brainstem MR images using multifractal detrended moving average singularity spectral features. Biomed. Signal Process. Control. 57 (2020)
- Zhiyang Liu, Chen Cao, Shuxue Ding, Zhiang Liu, Tong Han, Sheng Liu:
Towards Clinical Diagnosis: Automated Stroke Lesion Segmentation on Multi-Spectral MR Image Using Convolutional Neural Network. IEEE Access 6: 57006-57016 (2018)
- Chaolu Feng, Dazhe Zhao, Min Huang:
Segmentation of Ischemic Stroke Lesions in Multi-spectral MR Images Using Weighting Suppressed FCM and Three Phase Level Set. Brainles@MICCAI 2015: 233-245
- Oskar Maier, Matthias Wilms, Janina von der Gablentz, Ulrike Krämer, Heinz Handels:
Ischemic stroke lesion segmentation in multi-spectral MR images with support vector machine classifiers. Medical Imaging: Computer-Aided Diagnosis 2014: 903504
- Geng-Cheng Lin, Wen-June Wang, Chuin-Mu Wang, Sheng-Yih Sun:
Automated classification of multi-spectral MR images using Linear Discriminant Analysis. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 34(4): 251-268 (2010)
- Ryan D. Datteri, Christian Barillot, Benoit M. Dawant, Jérémy Lecoeur:
Segmentation of the thalamus in multi-spectral MR images using a combination of atlas-based and gradient graph cut methods. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2010: 76233N
- K. T. Bae, Paul K. Commean, Barry S. Brunsden, D. A. Baumgarten, Bernard F. King, L. H. Wetzel, P. J. Kenney, A. B. Chapman, Vicente E. Torres, J. J. Grantham, L. M. Guay-Woodford, C. Tao, J. Philip Miller, C. M. Meyers, W. M. Bennett:
Segmentation and volumetric measurement of renal cysts and parenchyma from MR images of polycystic kidneys using multi-spectral analysis method. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2008: 691449
- Chuin-Mu Wang, Clayton Chi-Chang Chen, Yi-Nung Chung, Sheng-Chih Yang, Pau-Choo Chung, Ching-Wen Yang, Chein-I Chang:
Detection of Spectral Signatures in Multispectral MR Images for Classification. IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging 22(1): 50-61 (2003)
- Marleen de Bruijne, Bram van Ginneken, Lambertus W. Bartels, Maarten J. van der Laan, Jan D. Blankensteijn, Wiro J. Niessen, Max A. Viergever:
Automated Segmentation of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms in Multi-spectral MR Images. MICCAI (2) 2003: 538-545
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.