- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- JanFizza Bukhari, Junhyuk Park, Wonyong Yoon:
Providing multicast services over SDN-evolved LTE network: Architecture, procedures and performance analysis. Comput. Commun. 127: 131-145 (2018)
- Simone Borsci, Glyn Lawson, Bhavna Jha, Mark Burgess, Davide Salanitri:
Effectiveness of a multidevice 3D virtual environment application to train car service maintenance procedures. Virtual Real. 20(1): 41-55 (2016)
- Hendrik Müller, Carsten Görling, Johannes Hintsch, Matthias Splieth, Sebastian Starke, Klaus Turowski:
Monitoring Energy Consumption on the Service Level - A Procedure Model for Multitenant ERP Systems. CLOSER (2) 2016: 215-222
- Ana Belen Ruiz, Mariano Luque, Francisco Ruiz, Rubén Saborido:
A combined interactive procedure using preference-based evolutionary multiobjective optimization. Application to the efficiency improvement of the auxiliary services of power plants. Expert Syst. Appl. 42(21): 7466-7482 (2015)
- R. Rajavelsamy, Basavaraj Pattan, Suresh Chitturi:
Efficient registration procedure for multi-domain authentication for mission critical communication services. CSCN 2015: 282-287
- Carlo Caini, Herman Castellan, Giovanni Emanuele Corazza, Alessandro Vanelli-Coralli:
Initial synchronization procedure in S-UMTS networks for multimedia broadcast multicast services. PIMRC 2002: 295-299
- Abdelhakim Hafid, Gregor von Bochmann, Brigitte Kerhervé:
A Quality of Service Negotiation Procedure for Distributed Multimedia Presentational Applications. HPDC 1996: 330-339
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.