- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Robson L. F. Cordeiro, Fan Guo, Donna S. Haverkamp, James H. Horne, Ellen K. Hughes, Gunhee Kim, Luciana A. S. Romani, Priscila P. Coltri, Tamires T. Souza, Agma J. M. Traina, Caetano Traina Jr., Christos Faloutsos:
QuMinS: Fast and scalable querying, mining and summarizing multi-modal databases. Inf. Sci. 264: 211-229 (2014)
- Hindra Kurniawan, Mykola Pechenizkiy:
Towards the Stress Analytics Framework: Managing, Mining, and Visualizing Multi-modal Data for Stress Awareness. CBMS 2014: 541-542
- Franck Vandewiele, Cina Motamed:
PhD forum: A data mining approach for human activity learning in a multi-modal sensor system. ICDSC 2011: 1-2
- Robson Leonardo Ferreira Cordeiro, Fan Guo, Donna S. Haverkamp, James H. Horne, Ellen K. Hughes, Gunhee Kim, Agma J. M. Traina, Caetano Traina Jr., Christos Faloutsos:
QMAS: Querying, Mining and Summarization of Multi-modal Databases. ICDM 2010: 785-790
- Peijiang Yuan, Bo Zhang, Jianmin Li:
Multi-modal Information Retrieval for Content-based Medical Image and Video Data Mining. IMAGAPP 2009: 83-86
- Hichem Frigui, Joshua Caudill:
Mining Visual and Textual Data for Constructing a Multi-Modal Thesaurus. SDM 2007: 479-484
- Chung-Sheng Li, Yuan-Chi Chang, Lawrence D. Bergman, John R. Smith:
Model-Based Multi-Modal Information Retrieval from Large Archives. ICDCS Workshop of Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining in the World-Wide Web 2000: F38-F44
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.