- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Brian Yueshuai He, Jinkai Zhou, Ziyi Ma, Ding Wang, Di Sha, Mina Lee, Joseph Y. J. Chow, Kaan Ozbay:
A validated multi-agent simulation test bed to evaluate congestion pricing policies on population segments by time-of-day in New York City. CoRR abs/2008.04762 (2020)
- Jos L. M. Vrancken, Michel dos Santos Soares:
A real-life test bed for multi-agent monitoring of road network performance. Int. J. Crit. Infrastructures 5(4): 357-367 (2009)
- David Sislák, Premysl Volf, Stepán Kopriva, Michal Pechoucek:
AGENTFLY: a multi-agent airspace test-bed. AAMAS (Demos) 2008: 1665-1666
- Ronald T. van Katwijk, Paul van Koningsbruggen, Bart De Schutter, Johannes Hellendoorn:
A Test Bed for Multi-Agent Control Systems in Road Traffic Management. Applications of Agent Technology in Traffic and Transportation 2005: 113-131
- Tomoichi Takahashi, Satoshi Tadokoro, Masayuki Ohta, Nobuhiro Ito:
Agent Based Approach in Disaster Rescue Simulation - From Test-Bed of Multiagent System to Practical Application. RoboCup 2001: 102-111
- Toshiyuki Kaneda, Fumitoshi Matsuno, Hironao Takahashi, Takeshi Matsui, Masayasu Atsumi, Michinori Hatayama, Kenji Tayama, Ryosuke Chiba, Kazunori Takeuchi:
Simulator Complex for RoboCup Rescue Simulation Project - As Test-Bed for Multi-Agent Organizational Behavior in Emergency Case of Large-Scale Disaster. RoboCup 2000: 321-326
- Robert W. Brennan, William O:
A simulation test-bed to evaluate multi-agent control of manufacturing systems. Winter Simulation Conference 2000: 1747-1756
- Juan M. Corchado, Brian Lees, N. Rees:
A Multi-agent System "Test Bed" For Evaluating Autonomous Agents. Agents 1997: 386-393
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.