- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Andreas Gregoriades, Maria Pampaka:
Electronic word of mouth analysis for new product positioning evaluation. Electron. Commer. Res. Appl. 42: 100986 (2020)
- Amir Hosein Afandizadeh Zargari, Manik Dautta, Marzieh Ashrafiamiri, Minjun Seo, Peter Tseng, Fadi J. Kurdahi:
NEWERTRACK: ML-Based Accurate Tracking of In-Mouth Nutrient Sensors Position Using Spectrum-Wide Information. IEEE Trans. Comput. Aided Des. Integr. Circuits Syst. 39(11): 3833-3841 (2020)
- Chamika Janith Perera, Thilina Dulantha Lalitharatne, Kazuo Kiguchi:
EEG-controlled meal assistance robot with camera-based automatic mouth position tracking and mouth open detection. ICRA 2017: 1760-1765
- Yulin Wang, Wenjia Ding, Yixin Chen:
Positioning corners of human mouth based on local gradient operator. Multim. Tools Appl. 75(19): 11815-11829 (2016)
- Kazunori Fujimoto:
An Evaluation Framework for Analytical Methods of Integrating Electronic Word-of-Mouth Information: Position Paper. DASFAA Workshops 2010: 296-307
- Kate T. Anderson, Melissa S. Gresalfi:
Talking with your mouth full: the role of a mediating tool in shaping collective positioning. ICLS (1) 2010: 1071-1078
- Hiroki Higa, Kazutoshi Tsuha, Ryota Onaga, Ikuo Nakamura:
Position Tracking of the Mouth Using Image Processing. EMBC 2006: 3460-3463
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.