- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Shiying Wang, Yingying Wang:
Diagnosability of Bubble-Sort Star Graphs with Missing Edges. Journal of Interconnection Networks 19(2): 1950002:1-1950002:16 (2019)
- Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, Kenta Ozeki, Michael D. Plummer:
Matching Extension Missing Vertices and Edges in Triangulations of Surfaces. Journal of Graph Theory 85(1): 249-257 (2017)
- Oualid Benyahia, Christine Largeron, Baptiste Jeudy:
Community detection in dynamic graphs with missing edges. RCIS 2017: 372-381
- Sabina Zejnilovic, Dieter Mitsche, João Gomes, Bruno Sinopoli:
Extending the metric dimension to graphs with missing edges. Theor. Comput. Sci. 609: 384-394 (2016)
- Senka Krivic, Sándor Szedmák, Hanchen Xiong, Justus H. Piater:
Learning missing edges via kernels in partially-known graphs. ESANN 2015
- Eddie Cheng, László Lipták, Daniel E. Steffy:
Strong local diagnosability of (n, k)(n, k)-star graphs and Cayley graphs generated by 2-trees with missing edges. Inf. Process. Lett. 113(12): 452-456 (2013)
- Eddie Cheng, László Lipták:
Diagnosability of Cayley graphs generated by transposition trees with missing edges. Inf. Sci. 238: 250-252 (2013)
- Kenjiro Ogawa, Ryoko Soejima, Satoshi Tagusari, Morimasa Tsuchiya:
Note on strict-double-bound numbers of nearly complete graphs missing some edges. Discret. Math. 312(3): 584-587 (2012)
- Chieh-Feng Chiang, Guo-Huang Hsu, Lun-Min Shih, Jimmy J. M. Tan:
Diagnosability of star graphs with missing edges. Inf. Sci. 188: 253-259 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.