- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Zoe Szajnfarber, Paulien M. Herder:
Highlights from CESUN 2016: Contemporary issues in methodological rigor for systems research. Systems Engineering 20(6): 481-482 (2017)
- Alex Lishinski, Jon Good, Phil Sands, Aman Yadav:
Methodological Rigor and Theoretical Foundations of CS Education Research. ICER 2016: 161-169
- Teresa L. Ju, Yueh-Yang Chen, Szu-Yuan Sun, Chang-Yao Wu:
Rigor in MIS Survey Research: In Search of Ideal Survey Methodological Attributes. JCIS 47(2): 112-123 (2006)
- Robin M. Mathy, Marc Schillace, Sarah M. Coleman, Barrie E. Berquist:
Methodological Rigor with Internet Samples: New Ways to Reach Underrepresented Populations. Cyberpsy., Behavior, and Soc. Networking 5(3): 253-266 (2002)
- Varun Grover, Choong C. Lee, Douglas E. Durand:
Analyzing methodological rigor of MIS survey research from 1980-1989. Inf. Manag. 24(6): 305-317 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.