- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Xidong Chen, Liangyun Liu, Yuan Gao, Xiao Zhang, Shuai Xie:
A Novel Classification Extension-Based Cloud Detection Method for Medium-Resolution Optical Images. Remote. Sens. 12(15): 2365 (2020)
- S. Vijayakumar Bharathi, Dhanya Pramod, Ramakrishnan Raman:
Risks Assessment using Fuzzy Petri Nets for ERP Extension in Small and Medium Enterprises. Inf. Resour. Manag. J. 30(4): 1-23 (2017)
- Yinhui Wang, Yang Du:
Extension of the Spectral Acceleration Method to Lossy Medium and Its Application to Electromagnetic Scattering From Rough Surfaces. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 53(4): 1865-1875 (2015)
- Axel Schröder, Ronny Fritzsche, Sandro Schmidt, Annett Mitschick, Klaus Meißner:
A Semantic Extension of a Hierarchical Storage Management System for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. SDA 2011: 23-36
- Leonardo Goratti, Ulrico Celentano, Juha Salokannel:
Energy Consumption of Beacon Period Extension and Contraction in Distributed Medium Access Control. PIMRC 2006: 1-5
- Nathaniel S. Borenstein, Mark Linimon:
The Extension of MIME Content-Types to a New Medium. RFC 1437: 1-6 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.